5-7 Year Old Baseball Camp
NCBA is hosting a baseball camp designed specifically for 5-7 year old Tee-Ball and Coach-Pitch players!
This camp is a FUN, SAFE and HIGHLY INSTRUCTIONAL opportunity for young players to learn the basics of baseball! Daily focus will include the basic fundamentals of Throwing, Catching, Base Running, Hitting, Fielding Ground Balls, Fielding Fly Balls, the general rules of the game, and sportsmanship.
At the end of each day, we will pick teams and play a Controlled Coach Pitch Game to give all the players a chance to use their skills while they have fun!
Camp Staff is headlined by former 10 year Major League Pitcher and recent 2x USA Baseball National Team Head Pitching Coach Scott Bankhead, and NCBA’s Assistant Director Jeff Guerrie. Scott and Jeff work the camp daily with a dedicated staff of instructors to make this camp fun, safe and highly instructional to all ages and ability levels. Camp stations are arranged so players have a chance to learn from ALL the coaches.
Camp will begin at 9:00 am and concludes at 12:00 each day. Tuition includes all instruction and a camp tee shirt.
Dates: July 24-26
All Camps are Non-Refundable
Typical Daily Camp Schedule
9:00 – 9:05 Daily Welcome of Campers and Agenda for the Day
9:05 – 9:15 warm-up, light stretch, divide groups for stations
9:15 – 9:30 water break and divide players into groups
9:30- 11:15 Station work – players rotate to all stations and work on their skills.
*Water and shade breaks are taken every time we rotate stations
11:15-11:50 Coach Pitch Game
11:55 – 12:00 Closing Remarks by Staff. Camp is dismissed
Camper Safety and Rules
- NO HAZING of other campers
- NO HORSE PLAY or Fighting Allowed
- Respect other campers equipment and gear
- NO TEASING of others
- Be on Time
- Wear Batting Helmets when hitting at all times.
- Put YOUR Equipment in your BAG
- When Throwing- eye contact is a must!
- Only throw balls and swing bats when instructed
- Have FUN, Listen and Work Hard! Most important Rule
What to Bring to Camp
- Comfortable Dress. Shorts or Baseball Pants (Pants may be preferred as players may want to slide into bases during the games)
- Tennis Shoes and Baseball Cleats
- Baseball Hat/sunscreen
- All baseball equipment that you would normally bring to a game
- Drink is optional. Water will be provided.
- Any Snack you may need
- Batting Gloves if necessary
- Any medicine you may need. See Camp Director if special directions are needed.
Watching the Camp
NC Baseball Academy welcomes parents, grandparents and friends to all our camps to watch your child participate. Our baseball fields have bleachers and plenty of protective fencing to keep you safe. Warning: Sometimes batted balls or thrown balls make their way over these fences so extreme caution should be taken to stay safe at all times. Stay fully behind a fence and enjoy the excitement of watching your ballplayer!