Private: Middle School ID Camp
Middle School ID Camp | July 18-19 Tuition $150.00
The NC Baseball Academy Middle School ID Camp is a two-day evaluation style camp for rising 6th, 7th and 8th
graders. The game of baseball is trending towards a technology-based identification of players. This camp focuses on each campers Running Speed, Position Specific Throwing Speed and Hitting and
Pitching skills using Rapsodo Analytical Data for full evaluation of each camper. The first day of camp will consist of video and gathering the data on each player.
Day two will focus on how to improve the data and position play work to improve fundamentals. Each camper will receive a report with all data listed so they can understand the type of player they are today but most importantly how to use the data to improve for the future. Now is the time to know who you are as a player to better give yourself a chance
to compete at the High School Level and beyond!
Camp begins at 9:00am and concludes at 12:00 pm each day. Tuition includes all instruction, individual
data report and a camp t shirt.
Typical Camp Schedule
9:00 – 9:05 Daily Welcome of Campers and Agenda for the Day
9:05 – 9:25 Break to Fields. Functional Warm Up and Stretch
9:25 – 9:55 Run 60
9:55 – 10:30 Infield Evaluations
10:30- 11:05 Outfield Evaluations
11:05 – 11:55 Hitting and Pitching Evaluations
11:55 – 12:00 Closing Remarks by Staff. Dismiss Campers
Camper Safety and Rules
- NO HAZING of other campers
- NO HORSE PLAY or Fighting Allowed
- Respect other campers equipment and gear
- NO TEASING of others
- Be on Time
- Wear Batting Helmets when hitting at all times.
- Put YOUR Equipment in your BAG
- When Throwing- eye contact is a must!
- Only throw balls and swing bats when instructed
- Have FUN, Listen and Work Hard! Most important Rule
What to Bring to Camp
- Comfortable Dress. Shorts or Baseball Pants
- Tennis Shoes and Baseball Cleats
- Baseball Hat
- Baseball Bat and Glove.( Depends on the camp )
- Drink is optional. Water will be served.
- Any Snack you may need.
- Batting Gloves if necessary
- Any medicine you may need. See Camp Director if special directions are needed.
Watching the Camp
NC Baseball Academy welcomes parents, grandparents and friends to all our camps to watch your child participate. Our baseball fields have bleachers and plenty of protective fencing to keep you safe. Warning: Sometimes batted balls or thrown balls make their way over these fences so extreme caution should be taken to always stay safe. Stay fully behind a fence and enjoy the excitement of watching your ballplayer perform.
Directions to NC Baseball Academy
The NC Baseball Academy is near Greensboro, Winston Salem, High Point, Summerfield, Kernersville, Colfax, Summerfield and Oak Ridge. We are located just off I-40 and HWY 68 in Greensboro, NC.
NC Baseball Academy
1137 Pleasant Ridge Rd
Greensboro, NC 27409