NCBA’s Assistant Director Jeff Guerrie will host an off-season Catching Academy with the sole intention of helping High School Catchers play the position better. Jeff will be assisted by Daniel Millwee – Former standout catcher and Big South All-Conference catcher at High Point University before being selected by the Chicago White Sox in the 30th round of the 2019 MLB draft.
The Catching Academy is designed to improve:
- Receiving and framing habits
- Blocking technique
- Pop time and overall throwing ability
- Lower body strength and range of motion
- Upper body strength and arm health
- Core strength and control
- Durability and recovery time
- Reaction time and lateral agility
The Catching Academy is only for the serious, dedicated and committed High School Catcher looking to dominate the competition!
LIMITED to the first 12 High School CATCHERS to REGISTER! 2021-2024 Graduates
Dates and Times:
Monday and Wednesday 4:30-6:00
November 4 – December 21 ( 14 Sessions )